BCSO: Text Roleplay Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Take the role of a BCSO Sheriff in this fun fiction text roleplay game

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Patrol Area

Go down 
+2
S. Booth
Sheriff
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
E. Babcock

E. Babcock

Location : Somewhere... ask Search and Rescue.. they'll find me :)

Patrol Area - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patrol Area   Patrol Area - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 11:07 pm

*I pull in behind 303 as I call in on the air*
"404's out behind 303. Shawn, go to Tac2"
*I switch my radio to Tac2 and wait for Shawn to call*
Back to top Go down
S. Booth

S. Booth

PostSubject: Re: Patrol Area   Patrol Area - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 11:08 pm

*I turn to TAC2*

"Shawn on Tac2 go ahead detective"
Back to top Go down
E. Babcock

E. Babcock

PostSubject: Re: Patrol Area   Patrol Area - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 11:16 pm

"Alright, brother. I doubt this guy's solo. This is 26er's turf, and he wouldn't still have his kneecaps if he wasn't one of them. Let's let the buy go down, we'll tag her around the block. I'm gonna call the dispatch center on my cell and get a marked car a few blocks out to transport. After we collar her, we'll come back, and wait for another deal. We'll get a second car, also a few blocks away, and give them the description and direction of travel of the second buyer. While they get him, we'll watch this guy get some more dope from his stash. I doubt he's got enough to do more than a few deals. That sound good to you?"
*I release the mic, set it down on my console, and pull up a map of the area on my MDT. I notice a park on the other side of West Ontario, two streets away. Nothing else on the map seems to pose a problem. I reach for my cell phone while I wait for Shawn to get back to me.*
Back to top Go down
S. Booth

S. Booth

PostSubject: Re: Patrol Area   Patrol Area - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 11:19 pm

"Yeah sounds like a deal, lets stay on this channel, just in case we have 26ers listening to our main radio channel"

*I wait to see which way the buyer goes*
Back to top Go down
E. Babcock

E. Babcock

PostSubject: Re: Patrol Area   Patrol Area - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 11:24 pm

*I nod in agreement, even though Shawn can't see me.*
"Hang on, are you in Tac or plainclothes?"
Back to top Go down
S. Booth

S. Booth

PostSubject: Re: Patrol Area   Patrol Area - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 11:27 pm

"Tactical clothes, with all of my equipment"

*I sit in my unmarked truck and notice the female heading towards the park*

"Buyer is leaving towards the park you take a U turn and take a right and head towards the park, I'll follow her once she is in the park we'll take her down, sound good?"
Back to top Go down
E. Babcock

E. Babcock

PostSubject: Re: Patrol Area   Patrol Area - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 11:32 pm

"Gotcha, staying on Tac2"
*I pull a u-turn, and head over for the park. I dial the dispatch center on my phone while driving.*
**Yeah, hi, this is Detective Babcock, ID N-401, I need a marked patrol car at the corner of... West Northrup and Fillmore. We're gonna need them to transport an arrested Narcotics Buyer, once we get her. Keep them off our normal channels, have them contact me on Tac2. Cool?
**Sure thing detective!
**Thanks dear. Bye.
"303, 401, I've got a marked cruiser on it's way to West Northrup and Fillmore. They're gonna be with us on Tac2"
*I pull up about halfway down the block from the park, and wait for the woman to show up.*
Back to top Go down
S. Booth

S. Booth

PostSubject: Re: Patrol Area   Patrol Area - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 11:36 pm

"10-4"

*I pull out and drive north then take a left and follow the buyer we pass one street, and then we approach the park*

"303 to 401 we're almost there you could start walking on the side of the park and walk towards that intersection and we'll take her down, lets make it look casual and not like we know anything"
Back to top Go down
E. Babcock

E. Babcock

PostSubject: Re: Patrol Area   Patrol Area - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 11:45 pm

"10-4"
*I get out of my car, lock it, and head towards the woman. I can't see her yet, so I tuck my badge in her shirt. I slide my gun around behind my just a bit farther. I clip my radio behind me, behind my back. I walk slowly, not wanting to attract any attention.*
Back to top Go down
S. Booth

S. Booth

PostSubject: Re: Patrol Area   Patrol Area - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 11:46 pm

"Alright she is crossing the street towards you now"

*I pull my truck over and hit my lights since I am going thru a one way street*

Back to top Go down
S. Booth

S. Booth

PostSubject: Re: Patrol Area   Patrol Area - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 2:07 am

*I step out of my vehicle after putting it in park*

'Excuse me mam, please stop where you are'

*she keeps walking and Eli stops her*
Back to top Go down
E. Babcock

E. Babcock

PostSubject: Re: Patrol Area   Patrol Area - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 2:35 am

'In case you didn't know, ma'am, that wasn't a request.'
*I flip my badge out, and tell her to put her hands on top of her head. She complies, and I almost pat her down. I stop, smile at booth, and pull out my radio.*
"401 Central, I'm gonna need a female officer, I've got one female detained on felony possession charges. Need to search and transport her."
'Alright, ma'am, we're just gonna hang tight till I can get a female Deputy here to search you. Anything you wanna give up?'
*She shakes her head no, and I cuff her, and sit her on the curb to await the female Deputy*

(Sorry Shawn, capsized boats are usually only 15-20 minutes... not 2 hours...)
Back to top Go down
S. Booth

S. Booth

PostSubject: Re: Patrol Area   Patrol Area - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 3:52 am

'Sure about that mam? We both watched you buy drugs from that thug, now if you cooperate it will only help you out, because at the end of the day we're both going home and you're going to jail, but it doesn't have to be like that if you give it up, now think about it for a minute then deals off the table'

*I look at Eli, with a grin*
Back to top Go down
E. Babcock

E. Babcock

PostSubject: Re: Patrol Area   Patrol Area - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 9:01 pm

*I smile and shake my head at Shawn, thinking it's a damn shame he's not on the Narc Squad with me.*
'Well, what's it gonna be lady? We don't have all damn day...'
Back to top Go down
S. Booth

S. Booth

PostSubject: Re: Patrol Area   Patrol Area - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 9:18 pm

*I observe the patrol car arrive*

'Well looks like you're going to jail, have fun'

*I look at Eli*

'Well looks like your going undercover'
Back to top Go down
E. Babcock

E. Babcock

PostSubject: Re: Patrol Area   Patrol Area - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 5:21 am

*Once the unco-operative lady has been searched by the female Deputy, and the evidence, a score of Coke, I watch her drive away in the back seat of the marked car. I listen to Shawn's comment, and give him a half grin.*
'Yeah... great... Well, at least I'll get a chance to try out a new act I've been practicing... haha.. Alright, let's go meet up at the McDonalds at West Ontario and 147th.. we can prep for the deal there.'
*I get walk back to my car, unlock it, get in, start it up and drive to the McDonalds.*
Back to top Go down
S. Booth

S. Booth

PostSubject: Re: Patrol Area   Patrol Area - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 8:23 pm

*I also go back to my truck and I back up and turn my vehicle around, and drive towards McDonalds, I arrive and step out of my vehicle waiting for Eli*
Back to top Go down
E. Babcock

E. Babcock

PostSubject: Re: Patrol Area   Patrol Area - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 10:16 pm

*I pull in the parking lot not too far behind Shawn. I park, get out, and leave my radio on the roof of my car. I open the trunk, and reach in and pull out a small microphone at the end of a wire, with a digital recorder at the end. I take off my gun and handcuffs, and place them in the trunk. I attach the microphone to my badge, and slip it under my teeshirt. I run the wire down the inside of my shirt, and attach the recorder to the inside of my belt right above my butt. I look at Shawn, and take a deep breath.*
'Alright, brother, here's the plan: I'll approach the dealer, and set the deal. I'll ask how much he's got, and ask for just a little more than he's got on him. Then, I'll go with him to the stash, and you'll have to follow us, keeping out of sight. I'm gonna put on my baseball hat, and when I take that off and turn it around backwards, that'll be the sign for you to move in and help me take him down. Remember, I'll be unarmed, so I'll need you in fast, cool?'
*I reach in my gear bag on the front seat of my car, and pull our a black ballcap with BG on the front, for Brantley Gilbert. I fit that on, making sure the bill is to the front.*
Back to top Go down
S. Booth

S. Booth

PostSubject: Re: Patrol Area   Patrol Area - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 10:20 pm

'Yeah detective sounds good, the distress word will be anything related to a game like just say in a sentence I am going to the baseball game or something like that. I'll be a block of away listening and watching I'll move in once you give the signal along with a few uniforms, be safe and don't act nervous, leave your car here and walk over'

*I get in my truck and start driving it to the scene*
Back to top Go down
E. Babcock

E. Babcock

PostSubject: Re: Patrol Area   Patrol Area - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 10:23 pm

*I smile,glad that they'll only be a few blocks away. I start heading to the dealer, taking my time to give Shawn enough time to get in position.*
Back to top Go down
S. Booth

S. Booth

PostSubject: Re: Patrol Area   Patrol Area - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 10:25 pm

*I get a spot and park and pull out my binoculars waiting for Eli to approach, I get my weapons ready and I leave my truck on just in case I need to rush in*
Back to top Go down
E. Babcock

E. Babcock

PostSubject: Re: Patrol Area   Patrol Area - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 10:46 pm

*Walking towards the dealer, I see Shawn get a position, and I know I can move in. I pick up the speed a little bit, and get a little sketchy look to my walk. I walk up to the perp.*
Me: Hey, Hey man... Lil' C over on 34th told me to come see you
Perp: Lil C huh? Bitch can't keep a stock? Ight man, whatchu need?
Me: I need some crank man... I need a bunch.. I gotta pay my boy.. he spotted me last time man..
Perp: How much?
Me: *I look around* How much you got?
Perp: Two 8balls.
Me: Fuck man, I need three 8s...
Perp: Man, I don't even know you.. Who you think you are, comin' round here asking for 3 8s?
Me: Listen, man, soon as I'm gone, you can call up Lil C and ask him about me.. they call me Casper
Perp: HAHA! That's a good damn name for you white boy! *thinks a minute* Alright, man, lets go.
*I walk with the perp over to a rundown Oldsmobile parked about a half block away. I notice it's away from where Shawn parked, and I'm thankful for that, while nervous about the added distance at the same time... we walk up to the car, and the perp pulls down the rear licence plate to expose the gastank fill cap. He unspins that, and pulls on a string, revealing a waterproof bag at the end. He opens that up, and pulls out an 8ball. He hands it to me, pulls out two more from the bag, and hands them to me too. I take off my cap and spin it, putting it back on my head backwards.*
Me: Damn, dude, that's a lot...
Perp: Yeah, gotta keep the business boomin, know what I mean G?
Me: Yeah, I gotcha
Back to top Go down
S. Booth

S. Booth

PostSubject: Re: Patrol Area   Patrol Area - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 10:53 pm

*I see the signal*

*I switch to open channels*

"All units assist me at my 20, to bust a dealer"

*I pull out of my spot and drive normal I pass the small intersection and see Eli and the dealer half a block away and I pull up at normal speed and drive a little past them as they walk in the opposite direction I walk onto the sidewalk and run up and tackle the suspect onto the ground*

'Sheriff's Office, don't even think of resisting'

*He puts up a little fight but he is a pretty small guy so I grab his hands and place them together and cuff him*

"All units can slow down one in custody requesting another unit for transport and CSU'

'What were you just doing man?' *I say to the perp*
Back to top Go down
E. Babcock

E. Babcock

PostSubject: Re: Patrol Area   Patrol Area - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 11:14 pm

*Thinking quickly, I take off running, to keep the perp from knowing I'm a detective. I run as fast as I can aroung the block, taking a few turns before making it back to my patrol car. I hop in, and drive to the station, where I park and quickly head into my office, figuring Shawn'll look for me there.*
Back to top Go down
T Hezzey

T Hezzey

PostSubject: Re: Patrol Area   Patrol Area - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 11:19 pm

"Delta 110's enroute for transport."
*I start towards Shawn's location*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Patrol Area   Patrol Area - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Patrol Area
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BCSO: Text Roleplay Game :: Operations Center :: Patrol Area-
Jump to: