BCSO: Text Roleplay Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Take the role of a BCSO Sheriff in this fun fiction text roleplay game

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Patrol Area

Go down 
+2
S. Booth
Sheriff
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
S. Booth

S. Booth

Patrol Area - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patrol Area   Patrol Area - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 2:44 am

"10-4 thanks"

'Hey nick you coming?'

*I walk towards my truck to get my rifle so we could search this house*
Back to top Go down
E. Babcock

E. Babcock

Location : Somewhere... ask Search and Rescue.. they'll find me :)

PostSubject: Re: Patrol Area   Patrol Area - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 2:45 am

*I hear Booth call me, and I grab my mic while passing a vehicle*
"303, 401, you're clear, meeting at Foxtrot and 3rd. I'm about 4 minutes out"
*I slow down to clear and intersection as I face a red light. I toggle the siren to Yelp, then to Priority. I stop completely, knowing all too well people don't pay enough attention. I watch as a car passes right through the intersection without slowing, and think to myself that he probably didn't even see me.*
'What an asshole,' I say to myself as I proceed through, switching the siren back to Yelp.
Back to top Go down
S. Booth

S. Booth

PostSubject: Re: Patrol Area   Patrol Area - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 2:48 am

"10-4 Pull up behind my truck, and be sure to wear your vest, we're doing a search warrant on the suspects home"

*I get to my truck open the back of it and I grab my tactical vest, and my rifle, I load it up and wait for Eli*
Back to top Go down
E. Babcock

E. Babcock

PostSubject: Re: Patrol Area   Patrol Area - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 2:51 am

"401 Copies"
*I switch off my siren as I reach about a half mile from the loctation. I keep my lights on until I'm a 1/4 mile out. As I pull onto 3rd St, I can see Booth's car up about three blocks. I reach it, and pull up behind. I hop out, already wearing my vest under my shirt. I grab my keys, slip them in my hip pocket, and lock my door before closing it. I walk up to Booth.*
'How's it goin' Booth?'
Back to top Go down
S. Booth

S. Booth

PostSubject: Re: Patrol Area   Patrol Area - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 2:53 am

'Hey Eli, I'm alright arresting multiple people in the recent days, people must love going to jail, How's it going with you?'
Back to top Go down
E. Babcock

E. Babcock

PostSubject: Re: Patrol Area   Patrol Area - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 2:56 am

'Haha! There's a song for that.. If memory serves me correctly, "God is great, beer is good, and people are crazy." Hahahaha. I've been okay.. you know how it goes being a detective though... more paperwork, less field time... but, so goes life... Alright, what've we got here?'
Back to top Go down
S. Booth

S. Booth

PostSubject: Re: Patrol Area   Patrol Area - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 3:01 am

'I know that song haha. But here I responded to shots fired, I requested backup Nate, and Nick, came to back me up, Nate got his dog out and we found the suspect however he didn't have a gun on him I got his ID and found out he lived here, coincidence... I think not, We requested you and dispatch got me a search warrant that is why I am all geared up, so here is the plan. I will lean against the wall so the people in the apartment will not be able to see me, you can knock on the door and ask to speak to Kevin, hopefully they answer and when they do we'll take that person down to the ground cuff them and anyone else and then we will search for drugs, guns, whatever, sound good?'
Back to top Go down
E. Babcock

E. Babcock

PostSubject: Re: Patrol Area   Patrol Area - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 3:05 am

'Damn... what're the odds? Finding a perp outside his house... hahaha... Alright, sounds good. I'll take the left of the room when we get in, you take right, sound good?'
*I unholster my Glock, and take a deep breath.*
Back to top Go down
S. Booth

S. Booth

PostSubject: Re: Patrol Area   Patrol Area - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 3:08 am

'sounds good its apartment 2B as in Bravo, so you knock hide your badge and once they open we hit it, lets go'

*I start walking inside and up the stairs, I walk to my right and the door is on the right I get up against the wall and Eli is behind me ready to knock on the door*
Back to top Go down
E. Babcock

E. Babcock

PostSubject: Re: Patrol Area   Patrol Area - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 3:17 am

*Following Booth up the stairs, I remember how close we were as Patrol Officers. Apparently some things never change, he can still read my mind. I tuck my badge in, smiling at the fact that he knew I was gonna do it. I watch Shawn get in position, and I stand in front of the door. I look to Shawn to see if he's ready, get a quick nod, and knock loudly.*
'Is Kevin home?!" I holler, hoping to get someone to come to the door.
Back to top Go down
S. Booth

S. Booth

PostSubject: Re: Patrol Area   Patrol Area - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 3:20 am

*I get my gun ready and someone answers and opens the door*

'Kevin ain't here'

*Eli pushes the guy down to the ground and I start moving in*

'Sheriffs Officer, we have a search warrant everyone down on the ground'
Back to top Go down
E. Babcock

E. Babcock

PostSubject: Re: Patrol Area   Patrol Area - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 3:25 am

I quickly cuff the guy who answered, and enter just a few steps behind Shawn. I see a female on the couch almost dead ahead, and I level my gun at her head from across the room.*
'One move, Dear, and I'll repaint this room with your brains.' I say calmly. 'Get on the floor, nice and slow, and keep your hands where I can see them.'
*I watch her slowly get on the floor with her hands up as I talk to Shawn.*
'Booth, I'll cover her. You clear the rest of the house'
Back to top Go down
S. Booth

S. Booth

PostSubject: Re: Patrol Area   Patrol Area - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 3:35 am

'Got it, Thanks'

*so we clear the living room, and I clear the door straight to the right and its a closet and its clear, I head out to my left into the kitchen and thats clear, i continue on and head into bedroom number 1 down a little hall on the left and I find a stash of guns against the wall and its clear I back up and clear the room to my left which is bedroom number 2 clear with some white powerdy substance on the table, I back up and check the door to my right where I observe a black male snorting crack right off the side of the sink*

'Hands up now or else you know what'll happen'

*He complies I let my gun go since its on a sling and I slide it around so its on my back, I grab my cuffs, and grab the guy by the back of shirt and throw him against the wall and I cuff him*

'You're an idiot you know that, you didn't hear me announce sheriffs office, search warrant?'
*He tries to talk*
'Shut up, I don't want to hear you speak'
*I grab him by his right arm and walk him out to the living room and search him real quick and find nothing illegal I then sit him down on the couch and look at eli*

'This guy was snorting drugs right off the sink, this was a good raid'
Back to top Go down
E. Babcock

E. Babcock

PostSubject: Re: Patrol Area   Patrol Area - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 3:45 am

*I shake my head in disbelief*
'Man, are we getting older and wiser, or are people getting more and more dumb?' I ask with a grin.
*I go out to the hall, get the guy who answered the door off the floor, and walk him into the room. I sit him on the couch next to the guy Shawn got, and tell the woman to sit on the couch next to him.*
'Before I ask y'all anything, I gotta read you your rights. 'You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and may be used against you in a Court of Law. You have the right to an attorney, and if you do not have one or cannot afford one, one will be appointed to you free of charge. You have the right to stop questioning at anytime, should you wave your rights at this time.' Do you understand your rights?'
*The woman says yes, the guy who answered the door nods, but the guy who was snortin' in the bathroom doesn't acknowledge me.*
'Listen, Frosty. You've got powder all over your nose. I'm assigned to Narcotics. You really wanna try me? Do you understand your rights? Simple yes or no, it's not an admission of anything but the fact that you didn't snort enough to make yourself completely handicapped.'
Back to top Go down
S. Booth

S. Booth

PostSubject: Re: Patrol Area   Patrol Area - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 3:52 am

*I grin at Eli's comment to the snorter*

'Hey Eli go down the hall to the left the first room on your left is a bedroom with a bunch of guns, the room straight down the hall has what I believe is crack cocaine right on the bed there could be more in there, and the room to your right is the bathroom where I caught frosty the snow man, I got them you can go tear the house apart'

"303 house is clear 3 in custody we found numerous weapons and some narcotics requesting crime scene unit to come and collect the evidence and requesting prisoner transport van to come get these 3 clowns"
Back to top Go down
N.Brondum

N.Brondum

PostSubject: Re: Patrol Area   Patrol Area - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 4:02 am

*I walk over to my open trunk and open tge bolt on my rifle, catch the bullet and put it in the clip. I put my Mk.18 in the gun rack. I walk over to the back seat and take my stuff off. I walk over to Booth as I hear a ping. I slide over to the car and pull out my M1911.*
'I thought we had everyone! I got another shooter 2nd floor right window.'
Back to top Go down
E. Babcock

E. Babcock

PostSubject: Re: Patrol Area   Patrol Area - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 4:10 am

*I decide to play with the occupants heads a bit, and I get a HUGE grin on my face looking at Shawn*
'Oh goodie! I just LOVE to tear places apart! Takes me back to my days as a demolition contractor!'
*I see the woman's face drop a bit, and I smile to myself, loving my job. I head down the hall, check out the guns without moving or touching them, then check the other bedroom. I look at the crack cocaine, and know without having to test it it's more than likely positive. I go into the bathroom, scrape a little of the white powder into an envelope, and put that in my pocket to test it. I head back out to Shawn.*
'Alright, lets call some cars to transport these peckerheads in for questioning..'
Back to top Go down
N.Brondum

N.Brondum

PostSubject: Re: Patrol Area   Patrol Area - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 9:34 pm

"Tengo 121 clear, patrolling. BREAK Tengo 121 to Kilo 901, are we clear for that meeting now at tge same place?"
Back to top Go down
S. Booth

S. Booth

PostSubject: Re: Patrol Area   Patrol Area - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 9:40 pm

*Back up arrives and takes the prisoners CSU also comes to collect the evidence, I walk back to my truck and put all my equipment in my truck, and continue patrol*

"303 show me clear Prisoner transport arrived to take the prisoners, and CSU came and got the evidence"
Back to top Go down
E. Babcock

E. Babcock

PostSubject: Re: Patrol Area   Patrol Area - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 4:57 am

*I walk out with Shawn, and before he gets in his truck and heads out, I turn to him*
'Hey, Shawn, we did good in there... we should grab a beer sometime.. talk about our old days as rookies... You know how to reach me..'
*I head over to my car, unlock it, and get in. I turn the engine over and open my laptop. I sign in and reaach for my mic while the MDT boots up.*
"401's back in"
*I pull up the active incidents in the County, and see two traffic stops and a shoplifting call. I don't think any of them would be worth going to.. I decide to head over to King and 119th to talk to a dealer I know. He'll probably be out around this time. I put my car in gear, and pull aroung Shawn's truck, waving as I drave away.*
Back to top Go down
Sheriff
Admin
Sheriff

PostSubject: Re: Patrol Area   Patrol Area - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 10:48 pm

"N-401 and T-303 possible drug activity at the corner of 2nd st NW at West Ontario Avenue, Tipster stated that she saw a black male with braided hair, 5' 10" about 140 pounds, black shirt blue jean shorts, possibly dealing narcotics, she has seen 4 people exchange money for something in a brown paper bag, thats all we know"

(just stake it out once someone buys from this guy follow the buyer far enough out of site and then request a BCSO Sheriff for assistance to take him/her down well thats what I reccomend, once you know what he is selling you can bust him or follow him to the source your choice. I'll assist in my unmarked ford expedition)
Back to top Go down
https://bcsorpg.rpg-board.net
S. Booth

S. Booth

PostSubject: Re: Patrol Area   Patrol Area - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 10:52 pm

"Tengo 303 copies responding code 1 I'll sit at the south side of west ontario"

*I start driving in the direction code 1 and then a moment later I find a parking spot and park facing the male subject out of sight*
Back to top Go down
E. Babcock

E. Babcock

PostSubject: Re: Patrol Area   Patrol Area - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 10:52 pm

*Shit. I'm gonna have to talk to Animal later. I reach for my mic*
"401 clear, 2nd and West Ontario, black male, braids, 5 10, 140, black shirt, jean shorts."
*I decide against lights or sirens and tromp on the gas to get over there. I shake my head, thinking this discription could fit half the damn county.*
Back to top Go down
Sheriff
Admin
Sheriff

"10-4 303 on scene"
Back to top Go down
https://bcsorpg.rpg-board.net
S. Booth

S. Booth

PostSubject: Re: Patrol Area   Patrol Area - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 10:56 pm

"303 to 401 we have a white female talking to the suspect"

*I take out my binoculars to get a better look*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Patrol Area   Patrol Area - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Patrol Area
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BCSO: Text Roleplay Game :: Operations Center :: Patrol Area-
Jump to: